Parents and Caregivers –
On Wednesday March 18, packets of student work will be available to pick up between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm at East Midvale Elementary. To limit group gathering sizes, we ask that one individual in the family pick up work for all students in an assigned time frame. This is based on the student’s last name. If you are not able to come at that time please still pick up your student’s packet. We are flexible and our main concern is that students are able to get their learning materials.
- 7:30 – 8:30 am Last names beginning with A – B – C
- 8:30 – 9:30 am Last names beginning with D – E – F
- 9:30 – 10:30 am Last names beginning with G – H – I
- 10:30 – 11:30 am Last names beginning with J – K – L
- 11:30 – 12:30 pm Last names beginning with M – N – O
Grab and Go lunches available between 11:30-12:30 pm for all children 18 years and under
- 12:30-1:30 pm – Last names beginning with P – Q – R
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm – Last names beginning with S – T – U
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm – Last names beginning with V – W – X – Y – Z
Beginning Thursday March 19, Grab and Go lunches will be available as a drive through at the front of the school.Our East Midvale website https://eastmidvale.canyonsdistrict.org, Canyons District website https://www.canyonsdistrict.org/ and http://parentconnections.canyonsdistrict.org/ have resources and ongoing updates. Please visit regularly.