Make our librarians happy this week! Please have your student return all school library books to school by Thursday May 20. Thank you!
FUN RUN will be on Thursday May 20. Students will run a loop on school property. Please consider the following:
- If you wish to OPT OUT your student from participating, please reply to this message or contact the teacher by Wed. May 19.
- Please send your student to school that day with appropriate shoes and clothes to run and sunscreen to be outside.
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL SCHEDULE:
- May 24-26 – KINDERGARTEN KEEP testing by appointment
- Mon. May 24 – Awards presentation – live stream beginning at 8:45 am. Link to come.
- Tues. May 25 – 5th grade graduation party 1:30 pm
- Tues. May 25 – Last Day of Preschool
- Wed. May 26 – All School Field Days
- Send your student to school with shoes and clothes to play and get wet
- Send student with a towel if possible to drive off from getting wet
- Send students with hats and/or sunscreen to be outside
- Thurs. May 27 – Last Day of School!
- Early release at 12:15 pm (no lunch served)
- Year End Dance Party and Slideshow video released that morning!
- Tues. June 1 – Mobile Food Pantry drive through 9:30 am
- Tues. June 1 – Free COVID Vaccine Clinic at East Midvale 9:00-11:00 am – Pfizer vaccine available for individuals 12 years and older! Community invited.
- June 22 – COVID vaccine 2nd dose clinic at East Midvale Elementary 9:00-11:00 am
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Our Student Council created this video to make it easy to collect “Box Tops” which translates to $$$ for the EME PTA! Please watch … Student Council’s explanation of Box Tops for Education … and collect over the summer!
DO YOU NEED INTERNET? Application starts May 12 for a new federal program to provide emergency broadband relief. Up to $50 discount each month.
FREE COVID VACCINE clinic at Hillcrest High! Open to the community for ages 16 and older!
- Thursday May 20 from 8 am to Noon in Room S101!
- Second shot clinic on Thursday June 10.
- Please register at getmyshot.utah.gov/mobile under the clinic name: Hillcrest High
- The Health Department will accommodate walk-ins the day of the event too.
WALK-IN COVID-19 VACCINES: at Mountain America Expo Center, 9575 S. State St. Sandy Monday-Saturday 10 am to 2:00 pm. https://slco.org/health/COVID-19/vaccine/ Starting Monday May 17, vaccine will be available at this location for children 12-15 years old.
KINDERGARTEN 21-22 ORIENTATION link here! Virtual Kinder Orientation