FAMILY RESOURCES in our Community!
Copperview Recreation Center 385-468-1515. 8446 S. Harrison Ave, Midvale UT 84047. Youth development programs, camps for kids on school vacation days and summer.
Ruth Vine Tyler Library 8041 S. Wood St., 801-944-4636. Apply for free library card—at branch or online. Open Mon-Thurs 10 am-9 pm / Fri & Sat 10 am-6 pm. Kids Cafe daily with snacks and reading.
- Copperview Food & Resource Center, 8446 S. Harrison Ave, Midvale Utah 84047
- St. John’s Episcopal Church, 7486 Union Park Ave, Midvale Utah 84047. 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month
- Community Building Community, Midvale 385-887-9002. 49 W. Center St. Midvale (by Arctic Circle). Medical and Dental services for adults and children. Community Center with classes for children & adults. Serves low income families, uninsured & under-insured.
- Mid-Valley Health Clinic—385-417-0131. 8446 S. Harrison St (300 W.) Midvale 84047. Provides primary health care services regardless of ability to pay, co-pay or sliding based on income. Accepts Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare & private insurance.
- Utah Partners for Health – 801-417-0131. 7651 S. Main St. Midvale, Utah 84047.
- U of U Greenwood Clinic – 801-213-9400. 7495 S. State St. Midvale, Utah 84047
Low Cost Internet Resource https://www .everyoneon.org
Mexican Consolate Contact Information – 801-521-8502 https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/saltlakecity/
Crisis Support – If you need someone to talk to…
- SAFE UT – Call 800-273-8255 or Chat-Crisisline
- 211.org or Dial 211 for info @ health & human services
- MCOT – Crisis Line 801-587-3000
- Domestic Violence Hotline 800-467-7273
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line 801-467-7273
Holy Cross Ministries – 860 E 4500 S Ste. 204, Salt Lake City, UT 84107. (801) 261-3440. Offering health, education and justice resources. Bilingual and bicultural.