HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Thank you to all those who mother the children in our community! Your support and love builds strong resilient young people!
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Our Student Council created this video to make it easy to collect “Box Tops” which translates to $$$ for the EME PTA! Please watch … Student Council’s explanation of Box Tops for Education … and collect over the summer!
AT HOME LEARNING DAYS: Friday May 14 and 21.
PARENT MEETINGS NEXT WEEK:
- SCC Meeting Wed. May 12th at 5:15 pm (virtual)
- PTA Meeting Friday May 14th at noon (virtual)
LAST DAYS OF SCHOOL:
- KINDERGARTEN 20-21 – Last day is Thursday May 20. Kindergarten exit testing (KEEP) is the following week May 24-May 26. Please make an appointment to test.
- PRESCHOOL – Tuesday May 25
- 1st-5th GRADES – Thursday May 27 – early release at 12:15 pm.
FOOD PANTRY at EME: Tuesday June 1 at 9:30 am. Drive through.
DO YOU NEED INTERNET?
- Application starts May 12 for a new federal program to provide emergency broadband relief. Up to $50 discount each month.
- Internet Essentials – codes are still available through Canyons District for free internet through Comcast (Xfinity) for 9 months. Call Shelley McCall 801 826 8406 for more information.
KINDERGARTEN 21-22 ORIENTATION link here! Virtual Kinder Orientation
SUMMER BOOST application due today! If you received an email invitation for your student to participate in the Canyons summer school program, you must accept the invitation by today May 9th to participate.
WALK-IN COVID-19 VACCINES: at Mountain America Expo Center, 9575 S. State St. Sandy Monday-Saturday 10 am to 2:00 pm.