Matt Nelson, Principal
Alex Torr, 3rd grade teacher
East Midvale Elementary SCC Minutes October 8th, 2019
Digital Citizenship Plan: The plan was presented and reviewed by the council. A motion to approve was made and the plan was approved unanimously.
Attendance Policy: Mr. Nelson presented the plan and reviewed the attendance letters and policy. A motion to approve the policy was made and a vote to approve was made and it passed unanimously.
No other items or concerns were brought forth.
The meeting adjourned at 6:08. A
Mont Millerberg – CSD Board of Education Representative
Raschell Davis -5th grade teacher
Alex Torr – 3rd grade teacher
Jacob Hill – SCC President
Jeanifer Berry – Parent
Daniel Berry – Parent
Ian Wilks – Parent
1/14/2020 – School Community Council Meeting Minutes
- Cell Tower Money was approved to be transferred. Vote was proposed by- Jacob Hill. Seconded – Alex Torr. Vote approved – Jeanifer Berry, Daniel Berry, Ian Wilks, Raschell Davis, Matt Nelson, Alex Torr,
- SNAP plan was reviewed and discussed. Mention of putting a fence next to the drop off lane was discussed again. All members signed the approval of the SNAP plan.
- Discussion of proposed change of C-SIP goal.
- As a school the teachers are wanting to change the progress and growth goal for the students to be 80% school wide.
- We discussed the turnover rate in the school being 30% of the students.
- We will update the C-SIP goal to represent this new goal.
Motion to adjourn – Jacob Hill
Seconded – Jeanifer Barry